Children’s Charter of Rights Exhibit tour locations:
You can visit the exhibit at the following locations:
- Arcelor Mittal Dofasco Arena and Recreation Centre On display: February 29 to May 3, 2016
- McMaster Children’s Hospital, Main Street West Location On display: May 3 to May 31, 2016
- Hamilton Public Library (Central) On display: May 31 to August 31, 2016
- Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre On display: September 2016
- Les Chater YMCA On display: October 2016
- Huntington Park/Westmount Recreation Centres On display: November 2016
- Flamborough Family YMCA On display: December 2016
- Charter of Rights of Children and Youth panels including rights and responsibilities
- Children’s Charter Book – A book containing the expression of children’s rights of children ages 0 – 5 through words and drawings
- ‘The Voices of Children Carried by a Thousand Paper Cranes’ –1,000 paper cranes each inscribed with rights from children ages 6 to 12, hanging from a sculpture created by artist Dave Hind, created in partnership with Culture for Kids in the Arts
- Child and Youth Charter Mosaic – Each piece of artwork was created by youth ages 13 – 17 and designed into a collage by a local artist, Chris Andrade in partnership with Art Forms Youth Art Studio.
The Charter Exhibit will tour the community at various locations through 2016.
Learn more about the Charter of Rights here.