The three strategic priority work groups listed below were created as a result of the Best Start Strategic Framework 2011-2016.
Basic Needs Work Group
The committee will take a holistic approach to determine the steps needed to minimize the gap for citizens/families requiring basic needs in Hamilton.
- Basic Needs Minutes July 2013
- Basic Needs Minutes October 2013
- Basic Needs Minutes November 2013
- Basic Needs Minutes January 2014
- Basic Needs Minutes February 2014
- Basic Needs Minutes April 2014
- Basic Needs Minutes May 20 2014
- Basic Needs Minutes June 17 2014
- Basic Needs WG Work Plan 2013 2014
- Basic Needs WG – Additional Sources of Income – DRAFT
System of Care Work Group
The committee will explore making every entry point the right entry, simplifying service entry for families by developing a common access point, common assessment, and case management support.
Pathways to Learning
The committee will raise the level of understanding to help make informed decisions, gain and share knowledge in a meaningful way. Making information sharing effective for parents/caregivers , professionals, and the community.